× Members

Received a esa/50 form today

More
5 years 3 months ago #224265 by rocky
Received a esa/50 form today was created by rocky
I have received a esa 50 form today after being on esa for a number of years. Is this the form that is the start of universal credit please. I receive pip advanced on both doors this affect my pip in any way? Tia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224275 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Received a esa/50 form today
Naomi

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

No, it's a reassessment of your ESA claim, no one is being transferred to UC at the moment unless they have to make a new claim for one of the benefits that come under the UC umbrella.

There should be no impact on your PIP award, even where the activities overlap, the criteria is different.

Please make sure that you use our ESA Claim guides to help you complete the form.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #224345 by rocky
Replied by rocky on topic Received a esa/50 form today
Would it be worth putting a day to day diary in with the form I send back along with medical evidence? And also I can't seem to find in the notes the questions they ask when you have your assessment.? Tia

More
5 years 3 months ago #224352 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Received a esa/50 form today

Naomi wrote: Would it be worth putting a day to day diary in with the form I send back along with medical evidence? And also I can't seem to find in the notes the questions they ask when you have your assessment.? Tia

It can't hurt but it will have less value than it would for PIP

There are sections in the ESA Claim guides that cover the assesment process and the questions you are likely to be asked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.