× Members

Capita misinformation or outright untruth

More
5 years 3 months ago #224277 by Mark
Hi Gordon,
Having posted my pip review on the 28 September I finally received the expected f2f appointment in this morning's post. The first paragraph states they have looked at my forms and have decided that they need to see me. In my forms and supporting evidence from my GP and noted in the previous health assessment report that due to a serious balance issue it makes going out in the dark very unsafe with a very high likelihood of a fall with a history of broken bones to support that further. They then give me an appointment at 16:55 hrs so it seems they have not read my forms as they stated. Is it known that actually they do not read the forms before an appointment is set?When I phoned them to get a different appointment time I was told that appointments were made automatically, which also strongly suggests that forms and evidence are not read before deciding to arrange a f2f.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224280 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Capita misinformation or outright untruth
Mark

It's not that black and white, they do have the option of restricting the assessment before it is booked but it looks like this was not done in your case.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #224299 by kirsty3
Replied by kirsty3 on topic Capita misinformation or outright untruth
I had the same ...35 medical documents stating my illnesses and how they affected me , sent appointment for 4pm on 28th Dec. In the dark in the middle of a city where nearest car park 0.5 miles away. Prompted me to get my GP to write for a PBR which they did and now they have written to them for the information they already have.!!!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.