× Members

pip review form

More
5 years 3 months ago #224348 by butterflybear
pip review form was created by butterflybear
Hello. I received a pip review form one year early.Just feels too soon when my condition has been this bad since 2005 so annual even bi-annual reviews so stressful.Initially when my dla transferred to pip I appealed as I did not agree with the award.My appeal was successful.
My question is since Jan 2016 has anything changed regarding pip that I need to be aware of before I complete my review form.Nothing has changed since I was awarded pip so do i just write that and write the same things i initially wrote? Receiving the fat booklet in the post in the brown envelope is so soul destroying when you are sick and have so much to contend with.The pressure and stress it causes is terrible.

When I applied last time I found somewhere online that helped show the breakdown of points awarding per answer and that particularly helped with I appealed.Does anyone know what I am talking about? unfortunately I cannot remember for the life of me where it was.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #224359 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip review form
C

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Nearly all PIP awards are reassessed a year in advance of the award ending.

There have been no changes to the PIP Descriptors since you were last assessed but there have been several major updates to the DWP guidance following a number of court cases brought against the DWP by claimants.

You mention you had to appeal the previous Decision so I would review your previous answers before committing them to paper.

Our PIP Claim guide covers the criteria and the new guidance in detail.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.