× Members

Going through esa re assessment esa113 problem

More
5 years 3 months ago #224349 by Janallan
Hello,really annoyed, went to see my regular gp on 8th dec 2018 and had antidepressants increased and got referred to hospital for arthritus: I’ve found out that DWP’ sent an esa113 to my docs surgery and it was returned 6th December: it was filled in by a doctor I saw once for a toenail problem who I don’t know really well and my recent visit on 8th dec won’t have been taken into consideration, don’t know if the dwp would request another one? Not sure how to rectify the situation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224360 by Gordon
Janallan

The ESA113 request was made by Maximus, not the DWP and they won't re-issue it.

Have you actually seen was was written in the ESA113?

You could ask your regular GP to write a letter correcting and adding information as is necessary and then send that on to Maximus.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Janallan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.