× Members

Paper Based Review

More
5 years 3 months ago #224375 by kirsty3
Paper Based Review was created by kirsty3
My Paper Based Review has gone back to the DWP... Is it the DWP I ask for a copy of the review or whatever tat you can get in a few days. Its awaiting a decision now. Thanks in advance. And if I fail to be awarded do they just stop the DLA or do you get one last payment....mine is due at beginning of February.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224382 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Paper Based Review

kirsty3 wrote: My Paper Based Review has gone back to the DWP... Is it the DWP I ask for a copy of the review or whatever tat you can get in a few days. Its awaiting a decision now. Thanks in advance. And if I fail to be awarded do they just stop the DLA or do you get one last payment....mine is due at beginning of February.

Yes, contact the DWP office dealing with your claim, the report will be a PA3 rather than the normal PA4.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: kirsty3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.