× Members

PIP review - no new evidence

More
5 years 3 months ago #224424 by mosala
PIP review - no new evidence was created by mosala
Am doing an award review, but don't have any new evidence. My situation remains the same. Will I lose the PIP without new evidence?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224427 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP review - no new evidence

mosala wrote: Am doing an award review, but don't have any new evidence. My situation remains the same. Will I lose the PIP without new evidence?

There is no requirement for you to provide new evidence and not doing so does not doom your reassessment to failure.

They should have access to your previous PIP2 and the evidence attached to that but you can always re-send the evidence that you sent last time providing you can show that it is still relevant to your limitations as they are now.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mosala

More
5 years 3 months ago #224430 by mosala
Replied by mosala on topic PIP review - no new evidence
Things remain the same, so do I just simply say that in 4 words. Or do I do a condensed version of my original application. Or shall I just say, things are the same, please refer to my original application?

My original application was very detailed.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224434 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP review - no new evidence
mosala

The PIP Claim guide explains your options for completing the form

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mosala

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.