× Members

FIRST PIP CLAIM

More
5 years 3 months ago #224701 by Doodles
FIRST PIP CLAIM was created by Doodles
I am filling in my PIP form. My husband had a heart attack in November which has left him with heart failure with a very low EF. In the mobility question he can walk 200 metres but does get breathless. Should I tick 200 metres or more. Also if it is at end of day he would be very tired and breathless but could walk the distance. Noy sure what to tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224706 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic FIRST PIP CLAIM
C

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Forgive but you say you are filling in your PIP form but then refer to your husband, which is it?

The requirement is the distance that the claimant can reliably walk on the majority of days.

The term "reliably" is explained in our PIP Claim guide.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.