× Members

ESA 50 re'cd ESA Reassessment and SDP

More
5 years 3 months ago #224805 by abcdef1234567
ESA 50 re'cd ESA Reassessment and SDP was created by abcdef1234567
I have High-rate PIP Mob, STD Daily living (I was 10 points over last time a and got high rate, this time, one point under, ironic eh ) and I assume that means I also have SDP?

Did i not read somewhere that if you have SDP you wouldn't therefore be reassessed for ESA because it could potentially trip you onto UC before the managed migration ?

If i am right, whats the best way to proceed?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224817 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA 50 re'cd ESA Reassessment and SDP
a

I'm afraid your receiving the SD Premium does not excuse you from being reassessed for ESA.

Your ESA being reassessed will not prompt a migration to UC.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: abcdef1234567

More
5 years 3 months ago #224837 by abcdef1234567
Replied by abcdef1234567 on topic ESA 50 re'cd ESA Reassessment and SDP
Thanks for the reply

I only asked as I seem to recall that last year it was mentioned they weren't going to review SDP claimants due re-assessment until they faced Managed Migration. (Esther McVey)

But i'll work though this horrendously humiliating form as I expect no less from the Tories .

Thank you again

More
5 years 3 months ago #224848 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA 50 re'cd ESA Reassessment and SDP
a

I'm afraid you misheard :)

She said that they were not going to migrate claimants receiving SDP to Universal Credit, the legislation was enacted last week.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #224866 by sue2007rec
Replied by sue2007rec on topic ESA 50 re'cd ESA Reassessment and SDP

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.