× Members

esa 50 downloaded - save issues

More
5 years 3 months ago #224925 by smilingblue247
esa 50 downloaded - save issues was created by smilingblue247
Hi
Have down loaded and opened ESA50 pdf and started to complete but I notice the save as function won't work and also it won't accept a name change to the document. There is no save button on each page as there was on the 2013 version I still have. I am using adobe dc which I have updated and run a fix on and the dwp say this is the latest version and it should work.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix this? When I run save as, I just get an empty dialogue box.

I haven't fully uninstalled Adobe reader. Do I need to do this. I tried saving to the Adobe cloud and this might be working but I am not sure how to check as I haven't dared close my part completed document. It would reall help me to be able to complete the pdf

In the meantime, I am trying to write my replies in a text document.

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224926 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa 50 downloaded - save issues
Fran

I've done a fresh download from the following link

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/governm...rk-questionnaire.pdf

saved the form, updated it and saved it again without a problem. I'm using Adobe Reader DC, the only issue is that it requires me to save to a new file each time.

If this was the link that you used then it sounds like it might be your Adobe that is causing the problem, all I can suggest is uninstall, restart your PC, then re-install from the Adobe site.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: smilingblue247

More
5 years 3 months ago #224955 by smilingblue247
Replied by smilingblue247 on topic esa 50 downloaded - save issues
Thank you Gordon
I guess that means I will lose what I have done directly on to the form - at least it was only the first five pages!
Appreciate your help
Sigh

More
5 years 3 months ago #225008 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa 50 downloaded - save issues

Fran wrote: Thank you Gordon
I guess that means I will lose what I have done directly on to the form - at least it was only the first five pages!
Appreciate your help
Sigh

You should be able to copy the content out to a separate document.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.