× Members

PIP reassessment new form.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224932 by Loubylou
PIP reassessment new form. was created by Loubylou
Hi,
My initial PIP application was rejected in 2017 with no f2f. I applied for a MR. Whilst doing so asked for the assessors report. The HP had awarded me 8 points, however the pen pusher ignored what the HP had awarded points on and scored me 7. I called the DWP telling them they had made a mistake (unaware at this point it is common for the pen pushers to go against the HP decision) . They automatically reversed their decision, allbeit they lied, the new decision came out in my favour, I asked for the assessors report on this also. The DWP claimed they spoke to my psychologist. My Psychologist did receive a call from them and they asked two questions 1.) what was my prescription list, and 2.) Could I travel for an assessment. My psychologist informed the DWP he had no info on my prescriptions, they would need to contact my GP, and no she is not fit to travel. All over my report from the DWP they say on each descriptor, “this was verified by the psychologist” lies again. My question is, they have done a paper assessment on me twice now, which I believe is rare going by the forum issues.
I received the new re-assessment form on Xmas eve, just to make you feel even better! My condition has deteriorated since 1st applying for PIP, however I dared not rock the boat after going through months of paperwork, MR (which turned out to be unnecessary) and finally getting an award. My question is, what is the likelihood of getting a paper based assessment again? I reported that my condition had worsened and that as before, do not leave my home.
Any advice would be gratefully received.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224981 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP reassessment new form.
Loubylou

Reporting a deterioration will make it more likely that you will have to have a face to face but it is not a given that you will, the decision will depend on the information you have supplied in and with the form and the information that they can source from those who support you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.