× Members

Audio recording of ESA assessment.

More
5 years 4 months ago #224943 by Andrew Sellars
Audio recording of ESA assessment. was created by Andrew Sellars
I'm waiting for a date for my ESA reassessment (the process started in March last year). I had one appointment and had to change because it wasn't appropriate - that was in september last year. I want to ensure that the assessment is recorded because I don't trust them as far as I can spit. I notice that the letter in your ESA guidence about this mentions Maximus but my reassessment is to be done by Health Assessment Advisory Service (formaly ATOS). Does this letter apply to them as well: can I just change Maximus to HAAS in the letter or are they not bound by the same guidlines?
Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #224995 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Audio recording of ESA assessment.
A

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Maximus go by multiple names; HAAS as you already know and you may see them referred to as CHDA (Centre for Health and Disability Assessment), they are not actually related to ATOS although they have taken over many of their assessors and offices.

So yes, just the letter for HAAS rather than Maximus.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.