× Members

ESA Back Payments

More
5 years 3 months ago #224962 by corsa40
ESA Back Payments was created by corsa40
I received ESA back payments from 2014-2018 as I was moved from Incapacity Benefit onto Contribution Based ESA, today I received a letter saying they would call me reference my late husband who passed away in February 2015 and think they owe him the above from 2012-2015,I had to ring them as they had our old telephone number and whilst speaking thought I would ask about myself as I only got back dated to 2014, because they switched me to Income Related in January 2018 all my computer records were re-started hence nothing prior to January 2018!! I am now due to receive a phone call from them within 24 hours so they can check my paper history. My point being - all of you who received back dated money to 2014 please check they have your computerised records or you may dip out on the other 2 years they owe you, and if your spouse died before 2016 and was in receipt of Contribution based ESA if you haven't received a letter from the DWP, ring them up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.