× Members

ESA award ending in July 2019 what happens next?

More
5 years 3 months ago #224965 by faruqmia
Hi there I would be extremely grateful if you could enlighten me as to what will happen next as my Esa award in the support group for 2 years is coming to an end in July 2019. I am in receipt of the normal award plus the standard disability component .I am anxious as to wether I will have to claim the new Universal credit as I am in the full service area of UC. I need to know the procedure that will ensue prior to the expiry of my award.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224973 by sue2007rec
Replied by sue2007rec on topic ESA award ending in July 2019 what happens next?
If there are no specific changes in your circumstances to trigger a claim for UC, nothing will change and you will receive another ESA50 for a reassessment for ESA
The government's plans for managed migration to Universal credit has been delayed again-so for now we go phew!
The following user(s) said Thank You: faruqmia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.