× Members

Pip review been 15 weeks

More
5 years 3 months ago #225255 by Supertina
Pip review been 15 weeks was created by Supertina
I sent my pip review form back and the dwp received it on the 19th of October,I rang them today and they said that they hadn't even looked at it it's been 15 weeks,they said that they were going to let an health care assessment look at it and if I hadn't heard anything back within two weeks then to ring again just wondering if anyone else has had the same thing happen with a review.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225276 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip review been 15 weeks
T

We have seen a significant slow-down in the PIP assessment process since the New Year with time going from 2-4 weeks to 8 or more. You can contact the Assessment Provider responsible for your postcode for an update.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

Capita
www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

IAS (formerly ATOS)
www.mypipassessment.co.uk/contact-us/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #225460 by Supertina
Replied by Supertina on topic Pip review been 15 weeks
They hadn't even looked at my review form I spoke to a case manager who was very apologetic about it said that I had been overlooked, so just wondering if anyone else has had this happen before.
Thank you gorden for your reply and I will keep you posted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.