× Members

Stressed out

More
5 years 3 months ago #225314 by C
Stressed out was created by C
Just got letter saying gotta go for ESA assessment in Marylebone at 9:30 I don't know where Marylebone is I always get sent to Croydon and it says in countless items I have sleep problems so why so early

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225337 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Stressed out
C

Marylebone is in central London.

It may be possible to move the appointment to Croydon, contact Maximus. You will have to attend the new assessment, if you fail to do so then your file will be returned to the DWP and your claim could be closed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #225346 by C
Replied by C on topic Stressed out
Ok I can them tomorrow but Dr said he sent my ESA 113 on Monday so is there even a small chance if they get it they can change there minds and that or is that not possible

More
5 years 3 months ago #225366 by C
I rang up got it changed but he said my ESA113 was scanned In yesterday so could this change my appointment I have changed it to a easy location my dad taking me but could the esa113 change that

More
5 years 3 months ago #225386 by C
They changed to to Croydon but I've been told me ESA113 has arrived could they use it now to change to papper see or will it still go to assessment

More
5 years 3 months ago #225405 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Stressed out
C

It is possible that a Paper Based Review will be done, if one is then they will cancel the appointment but if you do not hear then you must attend.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.