× Members

ESA Appeal Upheld

• Slavill123@gmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #225367 by Slavill123@gmail.com
ESA Appeal Upheld was created by Slavill123@gmail.com
:cheer: Hi I have been waiting for my appeal for 15 months. Finally got it last Friday 25th Jan 2019.

I was awarded ESA in the WRAG group back in Sept 2016. As my condition worsened I sent further info in requesting M.R this was declined so I appealed.

As you are only paid for 365 days in WRAG group, payments stopped Aug 2017, now I have been placed in the Support group, I want to know where I stand as to back payment? Appeal Decision is to be set aside from 9/11/2017 Please advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225394 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Appeal Upheld
Susan

Congratulation on winning your appeal, well done.

It usually takes the DWP 5-8 weeks to process a Tribunal result, I would give them a call next week to make sure that they have received the Decision Notice.

You don't say whether you received any Income Related ESA so based on your post you will receive back payment of the SG rate from 9/11/17. You may need to "re-apply" for ESA as it is likely that your computer record was deleted, this will involve you completing an ESA1, I would mark it "reinstatement of claim - not new ESA claim".

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.