× Members

Changes to my health PIP assessment

More
5 years 3 months ago #225448 by leafytree
Changes to my health PIP assessment was created by leafytree
Hi, I have my 3rd assessment this Friday coming, 8th February 2019. Every time, they have reduced my award. My health was worse and worse but they lied in the report and I didn't have the energy and was too depressed and downtrodden to fight further. I'm concerned about this assessment as I've had a hip replacement since last time. I expect them to say I am much better because of this, whereas, the reasons I was claiming was for Fibromyalgia and arthritis in my lumbar and cervical spine, hips and facet joints, along with depression, HBP and psoriasis/asthma. Has anything changed that I should know about (regarding assessment) in the past 2 years? Sorry for long post. TIA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225496 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Changes to my health PIP assessment
leafytree

I assume this is for PIP?

I'm not sure that they will affect you but there have been some changes

- The Going Out activity is back to how it was originally defined
- The definition of Therapy has been redefined to exclude medication which is now separate.
- Safely has been more fully defined.

These are all explained in the current version of the PIP Claim guide.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.