× Members

Are these the up to date descriptors?

More
5 years 3 months ago #225465 by Redwood
Are these the up to date descriptors? was created by Redwood
Hi Gordon,

Hope this finds you well.

Just about to fill in ESA50 for my two year review. My ability to concentrate highly impaired at the moment. I'm struggling to navigate the website. Would you be so kind as to let me have a link to where in the site I can most easily read about changes to ESA since I last applied?
Also, are these the most up to date descriptors? www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/employment-and...rt-group-descriptors

Sincere thanks,

Rachel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225512 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Are these the up to date descriptors?
Redwood

The Descriptors, etc. are documented in our ESA Claim guides

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

There have been some changes to the DWP guidance, primarily in relation to Substantial Risk.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.