× Members

ESA form

More
5 years 3 months ago #225472 by karen robson68
ESA form was created by karen robson68
Hi I sent in my esa reassessment form was due in for dec 26 heard nothing back yet re a medical or anything I am ill with anxiety how long does it usaually take thank you for any feedback

K robson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225521 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA form

archie wrote: Hi I sent in my esa reassessment form was due in for dec 26 heard nothing back yet re a medical or anything I am ill with anxiety how long does it usaually take thank you for any feedback

There are considerable delays in the ESA Assessment process with some members reporting waits of nine months or more. You can contact Maximus for an update

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #225967 by karen robson68
Replied by karen robson68 on topic ESA form
Thank you for letting me know I was worried it may have gone in my neighbours door by mistake as the post is unreliable, if I don’t receive letter with medical instructions when and where will my esa be stopped I am in support group thanks in ad Vance for any answers

K robson

More
5 years 3 months ago #225988 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA form

archie wrote: Thank you for letting me know I was worried it may have gone in my neighbours door by mistake as the post is unreliable, if I don’t receive letter with medical instructions when and where will my esa be stopped I am in support group thanks in ad Vance for any answers

If you are asking what happens if you fail to attend an assessment then if you have not notified Maximus then your file will be returned to the DWP and it is likely that your claim will be closed, if you do and it is not a second appointment then a new assessment date should be booked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: karen robson68

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.