× Members

No ESA support payment today also received renewal

More
5 years 3 months ago #225531 by Actonjon
Hi Gordon
My ESA didn't go into the bank today after 72 main wait ,was told that they couldn't understand why put he has now been done last Fri and should be in my account by Wednesday, never happen before mind my newewal esa50 arrived on Saturday do you think that both are linked ,and will my payment go back to Mondays as I forgot to ask.
The other thing is can I send letters going back to Oct 2017 from my consultant s gp furious that been through this again is writing a letter to say not up to f to f make a decision on the full evidence enclosed
Mind filling the form for me .
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225551 by Gordon
Actonjon

The payment problem is not connected to your receiving an ESA50.

You can use evidence from 2017 but you will need to explain why it is still relevant to your problems today.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #225563 by Actonjon
Thanks Gordon
Its strange that payment is 3 days late
As for using 2017 reports it just that some things are the same and others are worse I will send 2017 and 2018 reports hopefully won't have a f to f as gp request a paper review plus longer review ,she want to do this one year to short as its been 3 years for many years
I am getting help understanding the great guides on here
Thanks again Gordon
Anyone reading. this been a member really is a very big bonus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.