× Members

I need to find help with appeal.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225595 by frances
I need to find help with appeal. was created by frances
Please can someone advise me on where to find a representative to help me with an ESA appeal in my area, I live in Uttlesford council area, I was being helped via CAB in the first instance, mandatory reconsideration, letter typing ect, the CAB said too me that they could not attend the appeal with me. I don't have a date as yet, but my appeal has been noted.
I'm on appeal rate at the moment of £146.10 per 2 weeks.
Any help would be helpful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225616 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic I need to find help with appeal.
frances

Do an internet search for "welfare advice" with your postcode, town or county.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: frances

More
5 years 3 months ago #225617 by keeptrying
Replied by keeptrying on topic I need to find help with appeal.
could i also add that if there is no one local to you - it is always worth contacting organisations in other, perhaps nearby, towns

I have nothing near me except some useless CAB people
but I found an advisor in a city quite a few miles away, that was willing to help me

More
5 years 3 months ago #225696 by emmarose35
Replied by emmarose35 on topic I need to find help with appeal.
Hi frances
Looking at local charities/ voluntary sector help i would suggest. Here in bristol we have 'south bristol advice centre' and they have specific sessions and advisors for ESA and pip inc connection with free law service for appealing . Always worth searching more closely in council estate areas see if you can get help there ? If your comfortable with that ....

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.