× Members

esa support group another wca !! i want 2 cry

More
5 years 3 months ago #225603 by raindaisy
Hi
I just had a PIP reveiw , 5 th assessment in 3 years. I got HCP copy of report today , yep, 0 points. usual misleading inaccuracies , no decision letter as yet. no holding my breath. the assessment sent me down hill, i should never have gone to it i was ill.

anyways, report came yesterday , and today a ESA50 came . Im on ESA cb in the Support Group , with widespread fibromyalgia , OA Arthritis , MH .

Seriously , its relentless! is there is no let up???
i watched the commons debate on Fibromyalgia, repeatedly it came up about keep asking sufferers to keep attending repeat assessments .

i know everyone is in the same boat . do support group esa have to keep reclaiming ? , i claimed esa in 2016 , ive have 2 wca , im a carer to my husband too, thats why im bloody ill.
beam me up scotty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225633 by Gordon
raindaisy

I'm afraid being in the SG does not exempt anyone from reassessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: raindaisy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.