× Members

In support group - received form ESA50 to fill in

More
5 years 3 months ago #225681 by HoggitSloth
Replied by HoggitSloth on topic In support group - received form ESA50 to fill in
I was awarded Enhanced Daily /Standard Mobility for an "indefinite" (on-going) period. From 6 points to 24 points at Tribunal. The original HCP recommended a 3 year review period which explains why the PIP review form arrived. After a really stressful medical in which the nurse acknowledged reading a copy of the Tribunal's decision admitting my "chronic and long-standing" health conditions went on to make "contradictory" statements /opinions in the report to the DM. From the initial "wanted to check you're getting correct amount of benefit" to the laughable "decided to award you PIP for a longer period, 1 year" when I already had an indefinite award. The Enhanced Daily has been reduced to Standard Daily but have kept the Standard Mobility. Am going for MR and Tribunal if need be.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225699 by Gordon
HoggitSloth

The opportunity has passed but you should have contacted the DWP to ask why they were reassessing an On-Going award after only a couple of years.

This new Decision supersedes the Tribunal one including the award length.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.