× Members

Filling in ESA 50 and pip to following can I use t

More
5 years 3 months ago #225655 by Actonjon
Gp filled a ESA 113 2019 can I send last 2017 how they put in the support group decision letter showing I am special rule via my mental health ,mind they only gave 18 months last time
How pip is due for renewal anytime when the form comes Gordon can I use the 2019'esa113 report also I had a f to f for pip I have that report as well showing how many points I was given or are only interested in new stuff
Thanks Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225664 by Gordon
Actonjon

You can send the ESA113 from last time but don't expect it to carry much weight, the form is intended to get up to date information on the claimant's problems.

Again, you can use any new ESA113 for your PIP renewal but you will need to show it's relevance, although there are areas of overlap between ESA and PIP, the criteria are still different.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.