× Members

Nervous about Monday

More
5 years 3 months ago #225698 by C
Nervous about Monday was created by C
Hi I got my assessment Monday and getting very on edge. They got the ESA113 and said it will be sent with the decesion to the dwp

Will the esa113 help my case as I always fail then go to tribunal

Will the past serval times of going tribunal help to make a decesion in my favour.

Also of they stop on my ESA do I have to hold out before it being accepted to go to tribunal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225711 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Nervous about Monday
C

To be honest it will depend on what your GP has written but if they have answered in detail then it should help.

If you are found Fit for Work then the only benefit available to you during the MR stage is Universal Credit, if you have to go onto appeal then you can ask the DWP to pay you the ESA assessment rate but only if you have not claimed UC in the interim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #225720 by C
Replied by C on topic Nervous about Monday
If I did go me then lodge appeal would it be backdated to the end for assessment rate

More
5 years 3 months ago #225722 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Nervous about Monday

C wrote: If I did go me then lodge appeal would it be backdated to the end for assessment rate

Providing you have a Fit Note covering the period.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.