× Members

Esa benefit query

More
5 years 3 months ago #225700 by Nanadi10
Esa benefit query was created by Nanadi10
Hi Does anyone know if your esa still gets paid till esa50 form sent back then medical to go to after they receive form been in support group a couple of years now have to complete form then I imagine medical to follow and was wondering if they continue with benefit till after medical assessment Thanks in advance if anyone can help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225712 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa benefit query

Nanadi10 wrote: Hi Does anyone know if your esa still gets paid till esa50 form sent back then medical to go to after they receive form been in support group a couple of years now have to complete form then I imagine medical to follow and was wondering if they continue with benefit till after medical assessment Thanks in advance if anyone can help

Your current award remains in payment until a new Decision is made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #225735 by Nanadi10
Replied by Nanadi10 on topic Esa benefit query
Thank you Gordon you put my mind at ease although I’m dreading what’s lying ahead its terrifying.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.