× Members

Its been 10 weeks since my medical for PIP COC

More
5 years 3 months ago #225914 by DGR32
I am getting worried as it has been 10 weeks since my medical. Shall I call and to check up or does this look bad? I received a letter and txt in December saying the are looking into it but that was long before Christmas. I am just scared to leave it incase it has got los or something but at the sameitme I am scared in case it goes aginst me somehow or I cannot handle what they say over the phone. What should I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225955 by Gordon
Danielle

PIP Decisions are running at about 10 weeks at the moment so you should receive news shortly but you can ring the DWP office dealing with your claim to check.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #226081 by DGR32
Do people have quite positive experiences calling them in this situation? I am just so nervous about it all. Thank you.

More
5 years 3 months ago #226089 by Gordon

Danielle GR wrote: Do people have quite positive experiences calling them in this situation? I am just so nervous about it all. Thank you.

You will be talking to a call centre operative, they have no authority and can only relay information that is documented on your computer record so it shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.