× Members

ESA Trbunal

More
5 years 3 months ago #226095 by Navigator
ESA Trbunal was created by Navigator
Hi Ive just got home from having my ESA tribunal, I was told by the person at CAB that I would get a result on the day, but the judge said they would write to me with the decision, something I wasn't expecting to happen.
I am now very fearful that this indirectly means I did not win? as they didn't say NO but they didn't say YES either? A simple YES or NO, wouldn't have hurt them, regardless of any admin they might have to do to back it up. Or do I cling to the fact they didn't say NO, at any point, as a good sign? It took so much out of me to attend today, now I am being put through the wringer again, by being made to wait for the decision.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #226106 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Trbunal
D

It's actually quite common for the Decision to be mailed to the claimant, it's an indication of how busy Tribunals are nowadays, it is not in any way reflective of what the Decision is :)

It will be posted 2nd Class so it may be a couple of days before you receive the Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.