× Members

Filled in UC50 sketchiky to meet deadline

More
5 years 2 months ago #226525 by medicalmedium
Filled in UC50 sketchiky to meet deadline was created by medicalmedium
Due to cognitive difficulties and anaemia, I had to fill in the UC50 in a hurry to meet the deadline. I didn't include enough detail, doctors letters nor repeat prescription list. Should I send these on now? Should I explain I wasn't well when completing the form? What should I do for the best outcome? The long and incredible guides were too vast to assimilate to use them for the UC50 form, but can I use them now to include further information? I'm hoping for a home visit, as I'm mostly housebound, so I feel it is important to do something soon.

Thank you for reading.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226539 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Filled in UC50 sketchiky to meet deadline
medicalmedium

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

If you don't expand on your problems then they can't assess you on them.

Write a letter with the additional content.

Contact Maximus for an address to send it to

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Take a copy to the assessment and ask the assessor to read it and include it in your file before they return it to the DWP.

Lastly, send a copy to the DWP office dealing with your claim with a covering letter explaining what it is,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: medicalmedium

More
5 years 2 months ago #226775 by medicalmedium
Replied by medicalmedium on topic Filled in UC50 sketchiky to meet deadline
Thank you for your kind reply. Very wise guidance that I will follow.

Kindest regards,

Sarah

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.