× Members

PIP Appeal Form SSCS1 - Advice Needed

More
5 years 2 months ago #226601 by Dib
Hi
I am just wondering if i could get advice on completing the SSCS1 Form. I do not have an official representative but my boyfriend/carer will be with me when i hopefully have an appeal.
the question is that on the paper SSCS1 Form Section 4 asks about an official rep.
On the submit online SSCS1 it asks - Do you want to register a representative?
Your representative can be anyone who's helping you with your appeal and you think should be kept updated. For example, a welfare rights adviser, family member or care I want to do the paper version should i put my boyfriend/carer in Section 4?
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226612 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Appeal Form SSCS1 - Advice Needed
Dib

If you are going to request a Paper hearing then I don't see any advantage to you including your boyfriend on the form, it does not prevent him from helping you put your submission together.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #226633 by Dib
Replied by Dib on topic PIP Appeal Form SSCS1 - Advice Needed
thank you Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.