× Members

your claim for employment and support allowance

More
5 years 2 months ago #226609 by Paul
I have sent my esa50 to dwp. This morning I received a letter with the title your claim for employment and support allowance changes in social security benefits. Is this just a letter informing me of changes or is it related to my esa50.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226617 by Gordon

Paul wrote: I have sent my esa50 to dwp. This morning I received a letter with the title your claim for employment and support allowance changes in social security benefits. Is this just a letter informing me of changes or is it related to my esa50.

I would think that it is the annual Entitlement Letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #226624 by Paul
ok thx .. It does have a line further down that says.. what to do if you think this decision is wrong. and a bit about appealing against decision and using mandatory reconsideration.. Not sure what this means

More
5 years 2 months ago #226630 by Gordon
Paul

All benefit Decisions that involve payments amounts have a right of appeal which is why the information is included in the letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.