× Members

DLA to PIP Face to Face Assesment

More
5 years 2 months ago #226627 by HarryD
DLA to PIP Face to Face Assesment was created by HarryD
Hello

When I went in for my assessment the Health Professional stated that he had not read my application or supporting information. Is that acceptable or should they read the information that you sent, in your application?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226634 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP Face to Face Assesment
HD

I can;t remember where I read it and things may have changed since then, but there was a report that one of the Assessment Providers (I can't remember which one) had told it's assessors to read the form and evidence before the assessment an the other AP had told them to read it after.

You can request a copy of the report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

PIP Decisions have been taking around ten weeks recently.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: HarryD

More
5 years 2 months ago #226635 by HarryD
Replied by HarryD on topic DLA to PIP Face to Face Assesment
Thank you

More
5 years 2 months ago #226658 by HarryD
Replied by HarryD on topic DLA to PIP Face to Face Assesment
I have received a copy of the face to face report this morning. As previously stated the HP stated that they hand not read my application or supporting information. On the report it say “PIPCS unavailable incident number unable to see and submit.”

Does this mean that the face to face was carried out without the HP being able to see my application or supporting information?

There is also several points that I spoke about to the HP, that the HP has not included in the report. These are important details of my condition and how it impacts on my daily life, which are backed up in my supporting evidence, but the HP has chosen not to write them in the report.

Will have to wait now to see what the decision will be, but I am confused why the HP has not included information I supplied to him.

Would appreciate your view.

Thanks

More
5 years 2 months ago #226669 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP Face to Face Assesment
HD

PIPCS is the PIP Computer System.

Your scanned form and evidence are held on the Document Repository System (DRS), this is accessed from PIPCS but can also be accessed from PIPAT, the PIP Assessment Tool, this is used to record the result of the interview.

So no, they should have still been able to review your form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.