× Members

PIPA asesssment

More
5 years 2 months ago #226657 by david
PIPA asesssment was created by david
Hi
Well finally had my PIP assessment yesterday morning 9 AM arrived 8 40 AM booked in and sat waiting at 9 10AM the lady behind the counter called me over and apologised for the delay in me been seen as it was because I had sent in so much medical information IE. consultants letters, diagnosis's etc and said she would not be long. Well at 9 20 AM the lady came out and called me in and she was patient with my getting to the room where I was to have my assessment as my walking is slow, I my assessment with her lasted an hour and a half and very little questions were asked about my motobility issues but more about my care needs at home and while out my partner was there and very supportive only buting in when I became confused or to correct or confirm event etc. we found the lady polite and never stopped typing on her computer while asking questions and listening to my replies I was also asked questions about my Anxiety issues and why I am not getting much help from my G P and I explained this. we did find that the lady was also answering questions for us but confirming prior to entering the answers on the computer there was no real pressure in there except my own anxiety issues and even took further new information in to which she was not really interested in but took them to add to my case file. I general over the last 12 years I have never had to have any medicals for DLA or ESA I think because of all my medical evidence I have always supplied to them and detailed questionaires completed and returned on each occasion, My partner said I did very well in the assessment as well not that I felt I did myself. at the end of the assessment I asked the lady what her profession was and she said that until 3 years ago she was a mental health nurse …. That made me feel very uneasy buts thats me... Now the wait starts for the results, I will be ringing PIP people after a week to get a copy of her report on her findings about me so fingers crossed now …
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.