× Members

Extra time to fill in ESA50?

More
5 years 3 months ago #226688 by Lady_in_bed
Extra time to fill in ESA50? was created by Lady_in_bed
I have an ESA50 to fill in, last was in 2012. is it possible to get extra time to fill this one in by phoning, I cant find any advice on it anywhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #226692 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Extra time to fill in ESA50?

Lady_in_bed wrote: I have an ESA50 to fill in, last was in 2012. is it possible to get extra time to fill this one in by phoning, I cant find any advice on it anywhere

There are no extensions available for completing the ESA50, it is better to return a partially completed form and provide the missing information afterwards than delay returning the form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lady_in_bed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.