× Members

PIP mandatory reconsideration and PA6 help

More
5 years 1 month ago #227752 by Sammyahha
Replied by Sammyahha on topic PIP mandatory reconsideration and PA6 help
Received letter and backdated payment today.
12 points awarded for mobility, very pleased I went through and asked for a MR, I nearly didn’t because of the thought of potentially having to then go through tribunal.
This place is great for help and advice l, with lots of great guides, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227758 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP mandatory reconsideration and PA6 help
Sammyahha

Really pleased for you, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #227774 by CoolgirlM
Replied by CoolgirlM on topic PIP mandatory reconsideration and PA6 help
Fantastic News!

Do you mind me asking how long it’s been since you put in your MR to finding out this decision?

More
5 years 1 month ago #227820 by Sammyahha
Replied by Sammyahha on topic PIP mandatory reconsideration and PA6 help
3 and a half weeks it took them to make the decision, although it did take an extra week on top of that for me to receive the letter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CoolgirlM

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.