× Members

PIP Renewal

More
5 years 3 months ago #226851 by bluey149
PIP Renewal was created by bluey149
Hi all. My PIP award is due to expire in Oct 19, it was awarded for an initial 3 years. Does anyone have any idea as to when I can expect the renewal forms. Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #226864 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Renewal
Chris

I would have expected you to have been contacted already, awards that are more than two years, except On-Going ones, should be reassessed a year in advance of the award ending, according to DWP policy.

There are delays in both the assessment and Decision process for PIP so this could be why they have not contacted you.

The next checkpoint for the DWP is 13 weeks before the award ends but I would not leave it that long and would contact them earlier than this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.