× Members

PIP Award Review form AR1

More
5 years 1 month ago #226980 by giggs963
PIP Award Review form AR1 was created by giggs963
In November 2015 I was awarded, Standard Rate daily living and Enhanced Mobility after moving from DLA indefinitely. I was sent for an F to F Assessment. I was awarded four years. In November 2018 I received an AR1 Review form. Benefits and Work is a godsend for thousands of people like me, and I thank you for all the hard work you do to help us.

I followed the excellent guides on this site explained, how my condition had worsened since my last review, sent medical evidence from my Doctor. To my amazement yesterday I received a text message from Independent Assessment Services. We have appointments in your area over the next 7 days in the assessment centres please call us. I am at my wit's end. I am 67 years old its been a constant battle with works and pensions ever since I beat them in court over my claim for ESA I was placed in the support group in 2014. I can fully understand how some people feel despair and just give up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #226990 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Award Review form AR1
M

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

You can ignore the text, IAS (formerly ATOS) are just trying to fill holes in their assessor's diaries with short notice appointments but it does mean that their assessors have decided that you need a face to face assessment so you should expect an appointment letter soon.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #227016 by giggs963
Replied by giggs963 on topic PIP Award Review form AR1
Thanks, Gordon
I did phone them, you were right they offered me an 8.30 this Sunday which I declined. It did give the opportunity to arrange a place and time to suit me though.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.