× Members

Support group success

More
5 years 1 month ago #226984 by bikerdave5
Support group success was created by bikerdave5
brown envelope arrived today. 'a decision on your capability for work. You have been placed in the support group' OMG. am in happy shock. All thanks to Benefits and Work and their wonderful guides and support. I haven t even had to go for medical which I was dreading.

No mention of length of award tho. What does this mean? My wife works more than 24 hours a week so at the end of my contribution based year will that be the end? and we have more than capital limits in savings.

Once again... thank you. The best subscription I have ever paid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #226993 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Support group success
daverags

Congratulations on the award, well done.

ESA is an indefinite award with scheduled reassessment so there is no award length but you can find out when they will look at your award again by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim, there will be an entry on your computer record.

If you do contact then you might also want to ask for a copy of your assessment report so you can understand how you qualified for the SG, it will be an ESA85 if you had a face to face assessment and an eSA85A if you did not.

There is no limit to the time that you can receive your ESA(CB) while you are in the Support Group.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: humbersloop, bikerdave5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.