× Members

Assessment team

More
5 years 1 month ago #226994 by leslo
Assessment team was created by leslo
Hi
Just a quick question

I returned my pip review forms in November a couple of phone calls later, 1st they said my claim was with a case manager he said they were very behind because of holiday season and should hear soon, still not heard so rang again and they have said my claim is now with the assessment team and it’s a case of just waiting. What is It that the assessment team do ?

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #226999 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Assessment team
Lesley

So I assume by the assessment team they mean the Assessment Provider for your postcode.

They will decide whether a face to face assessment is required and if it is, hold one, in either case, they produce a report for the DWP about how you meet the PIP criteria.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #227000 by leslo
Replied by leslo on topic Assessment team
I’m assuming he ment assessment provider as well, unless of course there is an assessment team as well ? I have no idea how this all works.

I suppose I better get use to the idea of a f2f then ....

But thank you for your prompt reply

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.