× Members

Esa assessor

More
5 years 1 month ago #227013 by Jill57
Esa assessor was created by Jill57
My assessor lied throughout my report. 1 statement I've found very distressing. He said I could get in a taxi alone to unknown places and also I could open my door to unknown workmen. I've been attacked in my own home so won't go anywhere strange alone or open my door. It's caused awful memories to come flooding back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227023 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa assessor
Jill

Have you had a Decision?

You can make a complaint to the Assessment Provider.

Complaining to the PIP Assessment Providers

If no Decision has been made then you could write to the DWP office dealing with your claim taking issue with the comment but this in isolation may not be sufficient to sway the Decision Maker.

If a Decision has been made then it is certainly an issue to raise but again, you will likely to do more to get the Decision revised.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #227032 by Jill57
Replied by Jill57 on topic Esa assessor
Yes. I was in support group but received 0 points. I have put in a M R bullet pointing all I disagree with but I'm unsure if I should put a specific complaint against assessor now or wait. .or not worth the further upset.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227075 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa assessor

Jill57 wrote: Yes. I was in support group but received 0 points. I have put in a M R bullet pointing all I disagree with but I'm unsure if I should put a specific complaint against assessor now or wait. .or not worth the further upset.

It's entirely up to you whether you make a complaint or not, doing so will be separate from any MR or appeal that you might do but if the result is in your favour then it can be used as evidence.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jill57

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.