× Members

Tories reemploying corrpt ATOS-any legal chaleng?

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #227037 by AKaplan2
What most of the mistreatment [removed] of so many gen sick and disabled people on benefits has always been about is the re-employment of ATOS again to do benefit assessments again just a year and a half after the Tories were forced to sack them for corruptly doing benefit assessments.

And of coarse the media mainly Owned by Tax Avoiders never wants to tell the public about that.

So has anyone or organisation ever tried to mount a legal challenge to the Tories being able to get away with re-employing the corrupt ATOS to do benefit assessments again ? Just want to know that, has anyone ever mounted a challenge to that because them doing that and it being kept from the public by most media cos its mainly owned by Tax Avoiders is why so many gen sick and disabled people have died early. I know for a fact, because ATOS lied BIG TIME, about 5 things, in and around my assessment, with them, before they sent a corrupt report featuring all these lies to the DWP decision maker about my PIP and I know from talking to the CAB that they've heard loads of times of ATOS lying about things in and around peoples assessments for whichever benefit which they were always bound to do again after being re-employed again after previously the tories were forced to sack them for corruption.

So has anyone mounted a legal challenge to the Tories being allowed to re-employ ATOS to do benefit assessments again for any benefit ? JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT - because the exposure of that, if most public knew about that, and the Tories were stopped from being allowed to employ ATOS to do benefit assessments - then that would save many lifes and stop so much suffering that everyone's going through cos they know that they are calling in gen sick and disabled people cos of how many they call in to go through IMO their corrupt assessments because they are calling in so many of coarse they know they are calling in and putting through hell, often lying about them as CAB tells me, they know cos of how many they are calling in they are doing that to and effectively murdering so many gen sick and disabled people on benefit because of it.

So the important thing is someone or organisation by now should have mounted a legal challenge to the Tories being able to get away with re-employing ATOS to do benefit assessments again after they were forced to sack them for corruption just year and half before

So has a legal challenge to the Tories re-employing ATOS to do benefit assessments again EVER been mounted ? THATS ALL I WANT TO KNOW PLEASE AND OF COARSE SEE HAPPEN IF ITS NEVER HAPPENED YET.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Gordon. Reason: removed phrase

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227061 by Gordon
AKaplan

Given the contracts for both ATOS (now IAS) and Capita were extended at the end of last year, I am going to have to say no.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.