× Members

Upper Tier Tribunal

More
5 years 1 month ago #227039 by mobbba
Upper Tier Tribunal was created by mobbba
Has anyone any help they can give regarding UTT. I appealed my tribunal decision where I was awarded nil points, despite having higher rate mobility and low rate care on DLA.

I was declined to appeal the the UTT but the judge at UTT has decided that my appeal request was successful and has torn the FTT to pieces with two errors of law and other things not dealt with.

He has requested that I attend another FTT with a new panel, the panel have to take into consideration the things he has listed, with fresh evidence he requested from DWP..

Its been two years now this has been going on. I went to pieces at my first tribunal. I just don't feel I can go through with it, My anxiety is at an all time high. I don' seem to be able to elaborate on things when asked. I don't really want to mess this up, could anyone give me advice on attending a second tribunal? Does it feel different, do you feel things are looked at better?......Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #227063 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Upper Tier Tribunal
mobbba

The hearing will be exactly the same as the first one, in terms of process, with the exception of the direction by the Upper Tier Judge. The criteria is the same and you will need to show that you meet that criteria for an award to be made.

You will have an opportunity to submit new testimony and evidence.

You can switch to a Paper hearing that you do not need to attend.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dwmullings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.