× Members

Recalled for Esa

More
5 years 1 month ago #227047 by slim
Recalled for Esa was created by slim
HI, Could I have some information please ,I have just received ESA 50 .I have been in the support group over 3 years. Dread filling this form in!!!!.Then yesterday I received a 4 page letter 51111/2355 From dept of communities stating how much money I was recieving from ESA. It starts with we looked at your claim again.Page 4 states how much money I get .living expenses + extra money in support group.also says page 1 how much I will get from April 19.. Has this a thing to do with esa50 .Totally confused 1 letter telling me I need 2 fill in esa 50 & another telling me New rate from4 April 19. Appreciate guidance. From northern ireland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227070 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Recalled for Esa
Slim

The letter is nothing to do with the form, it is the annual ESA Entitlement Letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.