× Members

Utterly Fed up

More
5 years 2 months ago #227082 by Andy C S
Utterly Fed up was created by Andy C S
I had to fill a ESA0 in Just before Xmas Then I had a letter saying that had I not sent in my ESA50 they had stopped my clain. I had got it signed for So the next day they said they had found it. The following Saturday they sent a letter for a F2F which was set for last friday the 1st at 11.40am I had arranged a ift as the closest car park is about a hundred yards away so as I said a friend will drop me off outside Plus iv asked for a ground floor assesment as i cannot get up mant stairs.. My lift was set for 10 past 11 because i was to get there 10 mins ear;y it said in the letter.. Then at 2 mins to 11 the phone rang it was the assesment center and they said Mr xxxxx Sorry we have to postpone your F2F today because we are busy. Well i broke down on the phone I was crying and was right upset I told the guy I had been in a right mess for the last few days not eating or sleeping.. He just said well we will send you ut another date and your bennifits wont be affected matey and put the phone down.. Its like they are messing with me because I had the letter signed for and made them look bad when they said het i had not set it back.. Im just so fed up ow.

Thank you Kosh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #227087 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Utterly Fed up
Andy

Make a complaint to Maximus.

Complaining to the ESA Assessment Provider

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.