× Members

Chesterfield Assesment Center

More
5 years 2 months ago #227136 by Andy C S
Chesterfield Assesment Center was created by Andy C S
Hello All

Im not sure if anyone can help me but I am looking for a bit of informatin. Im from Chesterfield which is in Derbyshire the place with the crooked spire. Well iv got to go for a WCA. I should have gone on the 1st of March but it was cancelled a mear 30 mins t it taking place If I had been driving myself or have had to get a bus I would have been well on my way.. But its not thtat i wanted to ask abot.. You see I have diffculty walking very far and struggle with even our stars at home so I asked for a ground floor assesment. Nothing was said about this on the letter so I got intouch with the people helping me with my clain The derbyshire unemployed workers centre and they rang up and asked about it and was told yes they had seen it from the notes on my ESA50 and arranged it.. But if there is anyone from my area on here and has ever been t Chesterfield for a F2F they will know the assesment center is on the 5th floor serviced by a lift, Now it must be around 10 years ago since I went and then there was nowhere down stairs t have a room back then as when you went in it was a small reception room and the entrance you go in and out of a small desk a lift door and a set of stairs and that was your lot. I hopethat they dont think because there is a lift tht the 5th floor would be classed as a ground floor assesment because remembering back all those yearsthe lift was very small and could take 3 and 4 at a push.. But now years on Im a hell ofa lot bigger (fatter) but also do not like small enclosed spaces.. so was wondering if anyone has been to Chesterfield and had a actual ground floor assesment please. If so or you know anyone that has can you please ither reply to this or message me direct or a mod to pas it on to me if you would like to stay anonymous.

Best regards and thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.