× Members

London area waiting times for ESA 50

More
5 years 1 month ago #227697 by Actonjon
London area waiting times for ESA 50 was created by Actonjon
Sent forms back just wondering how long in the London area b4 I hear anything.
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227709 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic London area waiting times for ESA 50

Actonjon wrote: Sent forms back just wondering how long in the London area b4 I hear anything.
Thanks in advance

I'm afraid we do not have regional information, I would expect London to have shorter delays but this may be offset by the number of claimants needing to be assessed.

You can contact Maximus for an update on your area.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #227719 by johnhoward65
Replied by johnhoward65 on topic London area waiting times for ESA 50
Hi there,

I sent my ESA50 off to Croydon just before xmas and got a decision around 8 weeks later. Thankfully I didn't need a face to face though, if that was the case it may have well increased the waiting time.

Good luck.

J

More
5 years 1 month ago #227720 by AHW7
Replied by AHW7 on topic London area waiting times for ESA 50
In my case (also London) it was about 6 weeks between form and face-to-face, and another 5 weeks to hearing anything back, but individual circumstances might mean different response times.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.