× Members

ESA50 form reminder

More
5 years 1 month ago #227734 by nobblyknees
ESA50 form reminder was created by nobblyknees
Hi I received my ESA50 form which, after a couple of painful weeks of writing, i will be sending back to Centre for health and disability assessments by special delivery on Monday. However I received the usual reminder today "we need your questionnaire urgently" letter. I read it through and noticed that they seemed to contradict themselves. In the "What to do now" paragraph in bold it states "If you have any medical documents that you think will support your claim, send them in with your questionnaire. For example, this could be a medical report from your doctor, consultant or support worker.
The next line reads : Please do not send medical statements with your questionnaire. Send them to the Jobcentre Plus office that deals with your claim. For a moment my brain went into turmoil thinking I had to send my proofs to the job centre. As someone with brain fog and my brain switches off now and then it took me a while before I realised that they meant statements to be medical certificates, sick notes etc even though it states it on the letter. Do the DWP word these documents to catch people out? Silly question I know.
Sorry this isn't a question just an observation that other people might also read these letters wrong. Its so difficult not to read things wrong when you are already struggling with health conditions. Also want to say a big thank you to you all for the help to complete my ESA50 form, I would struggle without you there to advise. Bless you all. Just a waiting game for me now but with your help Ive done all I can.
Joolz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.