× Members

Help with filling out ESA50 ( i am in support grp)

More
5 years 1 month ago #227756 by strawberry cream
Help with filling out ESA50 ( i am in support grp) was created by strawberry cream
Hello,
I received dreaded ESA50 form today, I am currently in the support group ( and with the help of your guides, my last medical assessment was 4years ago)
I suffer with depression, anxiety self harming,panic attacks which has been made worse since nov 2018, as I lost my dad :( The GP said I also suffering with PTSD, as I get constant flashbacks on when my dad was in ICU which than leads to panic attacks and suicidal thoughts.
I have so much fear filling out this form, any advice would be helpful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227760 by Gordon
SC

MAke a plan for dealing with the form, you don't need to fill it in in one session, break it down into manageable junks, maybe one question a day, choose the ones that are most important to you and answer those first.

If you are going to write on the form try and make some notes first so you know what to say.

Use the guide, they not only explain what the criteria is but also explain how to answer the questions.

If you have any specific questions then please reply to this post and I will do my best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: strawberry cream

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.