× Members

Esa50 sent back over year ago

More
5 years 1 month ago #227766 by Smc2444
Esa50 sent back over year ago was created by Smc2444
Hi Gordon I had my Esa home re asemment today at home it was so hard, firstly 3times the recorder wouldn’t work so the tape recording it had to be stopped 10mins into the assessment not the assembled itself it continued and I was given a copy of the tape, I wet myself when the recorder started making a loud beeping noise and I thought it was going to blow up, so I had to continue on the report I had to get changed 3 times during the assessment due to my panic and anxiety and incontinence what annoyed me was It had to go on, so I’m scared now as the rest is just her report, after my 3rd incontence she asked to see my medication but was asking what are they used for etc but she then looked at a few of my letters from neurologist and cbt then said thanks she has all the info she wanted to take my letters from my recent neuro epilepsy with my neurologist and my cbt but when I asked would they be sent back recorded delivery she said no so I asked to keep them in case they got lost in the post as she was leaving she told me I have nothing to worry about, she went out into her car and continued to write in her front seat on the pages for about 20-25mins that’s why I scared in case she writes stuff that was not I seen her get it out of the back of the car and then put it back in the black file so I’m scared now is this normal to continue to write about the assessment when it has finished many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227768 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa50 sent back over year ago

Smc2444 wrote: is this normal to continue to write about the assessment when it has finished many thanks

Yes, this is normal, the bulk of the report is actually written after the assessment has ended.

ESA Decisions are taking around 4-6 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #227769 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa50 sent back over year ago

Smc2444 wrote: is this normal to continue to write about the assessment when it has finished many thanks

Yes, this is normal, the bulk of the report is actually written after the assessment has ended.

ESA Decisions are taking around 4-6 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.