× Members

review went so badly

More
5 years 1 month ago #227780 by Belinda
HELP!!!! was created by Belinda
Good morning, I'm new, 6 mths after sending in my PIP review forms i have my Face to Face this afternoon, My forms were completed by CAB and i was very grateful, But how my illness effects me has go very much worse since those forms were done, Does this matter? I was awarded the lower rate of the Daily living a couple of years ago and i'm really worried about today, I do have someone to come with me, I would be grateful of any advice please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227800 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic HELP!!!!
Belinda

If you don't tell them about the changes then they can't consider them, you could write a letter explaining them and give it to the assessor on the day, I would also send a copy to the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Best of luck

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Belinda

More
5 years 1 month ago #227812 by Belinda
Replied by Belinda on topic review went so badly
Yesterdays review face to face went very badly, I forgot most of how my conditions effect my daily life, I cried and sobbed and cried some more, i dont know where it came from and it is very unlike me, At the moment i have the lower daily living rate and i'm sure i will loose it. I wasn't ask a thing about how the disc in my spine effect my life nor how long a spend daily on physio which i only remembered once home safe, I wasn't offered the transport cost form and forgot to ask for one, Altogether i felt things went very badly,

More
5 years 1 month ago #227827 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic review went so badly
Belinda

You should be able to request a copy of the report, mid next week by contacting the office dealing with your claim.

PIP Decision are taking around ten weeks at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Belinda

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.